I am determined to live life to the fullest and maximize moments with those I love. During the fall, there is just so much fun to be had and each year my kids and I try to get it all in. I am a list person, so what better way to make sure we capture all the fun we want to have than to create a Fall Bucket List.
A list is good because it helps us be thoughtful about what’s most important to us, be truly intentional about our time, build excitement and build towards creating amazing memories.
Here’s what’s on our 2021 Fall Bucket List:
- Apple picking (our fave)
- Jumping into a pile of leaves
- Halloween (trick or treating)
- Decorating the house
- Pumpkin carving
- Leaf watching (marveling at the colors)
- Go hiking
- Bake a pie
- Hay ride
- Attend a football game
- Drink cider
- Apple cider donuts
- Watch It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
- Make Halloween treats
Pretty simple, right? Here are some tips for creating a fall bucket list:
- Keep it simple. The more difficult, the less likely it is that you will do it.
- If you’re creating it with your family, make sure everyone has input.
- If you’re running short on ideas, google fall activities in your city. You’ll get a good list of things going on where you live and it might get your wheels turning. Of course, ask your friends for tips.
- Make it fun. Each activity should make you smile.
Give it a go and don’t forget to take pictures!